If you need help using this application, or have any questions about financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com as we are working remotely.
Some common mistakes made during the log in process:
1) For Prospective Students not using their e-mail address they listed on the Admission Common Application
2) For Current Muhlenberg Students not using your Muhlenberg College e-mail address
3) Typing in your Student ID and then the enter or return button. You should type in the ID and then use your mouse to click on either Password or First Time User.
4) If it has been longer than 60 days since you last logged in, your password is expired. Type in your user id/e-mail address and click on forgot password. Follow the instructions and this will allow you to reset your password to a new one.
5) After 2 failed login attempts, click on "Forgot Password" to reset your account. The answers to your security questions are case-sensitive. Even if your answers are correct, if you use the wrong case you will not gain access.
If you are still having difficulty, click here http://muhlenberg.edu/media/contentassets/pdf/about/finaid/Code%20IA.pdf